The following is to serve as a reference guide to determine you fiing status when purchasing licenses on the Standing Rock Reservation: Anyone who knowningly misrepresents there filing status will be subject to suspension of hunting previliges in future years.
- Tribal Member - Enrolled Member of the Standing Rock Reservation.
- Handicapped, Elderly & Military Tribal Member - Enrolled Member of the Standing Rock Reservation who is of 55 years of age, Handicapped Tribal Member or Military Tribal Member.
- Spouse of Tribal Member - Married to an Enrolled Tribal Member of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe.
- Affiliated Tribal Member - An Enrolled Member of another Nationally Recognized Tribe.
- Tribal Resident Non/Member - Any individual who's permanent residence is within the bounderies of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe and who is not an enrolled member of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe.
- NonMember/NonResident - Any individual who is not an enrolled member of any Nationally Recognized Tribe, no does not live within the borders of the Standing Rock Reservation.