Tribal Guide Licenses

Posted 8/27/13 (Tue)

Anyone wishing to guide on the Standing Rock Reservation, must meet the following criteria.

  1. Be an enrolled member of the Standing Rock Reservation.
  2. Have a current First Aid and CPR registration.
  3. Have a current Tribal Business License.
  4. A certifcate of liability insurance.

Once you obtain all the above information, a Tribal Guide License may be purchased at the Game and Fish Office in Fort Yates.  No Guide licenses will be issued prior to obtaining the above information.