Standing Rock Guides

Anyone wishing to Guide on the Standing Rock Reservation must meet the following criteria:

  • Must be an enrolled member of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
  • Have a certificate if insurance
  • Have a current CPR and First Aid certificate
  • A Standing Rock Business License

Once you have all the above documentation a Tribal Guide License can be purchased at the Standing Rock Game and Fish Office.

Below is a list of all currenlty licensed guides on the Standing Rock Reservation.  You are required to read Title IX, Chapter 17, section 9, and fully understand your responsibilities when employing a Tribal Guide.  The Game and Fish Department appreciates all feedback on the Guide program. 

David Running Hawk
McLaughlin, SD